skip to main | skip to sidebar

the galleon


News - 7/15/09

If the question arises, Rhys' name is pronounced like "Reese."

LMM is written in a somewhat different style than I'm used to but it's easier to get into. It also helps that the town of St. Lenali is fictitious. The next chapter will be up soon since it's a direct crossover but in a different perspective.

New addition - Icons! Cx

chapters

  • 1. Billy
  • 2. Devereaux
  • 3. Claude
  • 4. Wormwood

case files

  • ▼ 2009 (5)
    • ▼ July (5)
      • 4. Wormwood
      • 3. Claude
      • 2. Devereaux
      • 1. Billy
      • "A story to die for."

victims

goodies


Codes are below -

Little Miss Murder

"miss murder, miss murder, where art thou?"

"A story to die for."

Friday, July 10, 2009

Disclaimer: Little Miss Murder is my creation (though redundant the title may be).

The supposed summary -

Detective James Devereaux and Assistant Rhys Wormwood have some problems in the coast city of St. Lenali. A series of murders have taken place and all lead back to the brutal killing of Sophia Bartlett and her family. Though the killer was caught and convicted, the murders mirror the killer's methods, even down to each gruesome detail. Sooner than later civilians report seeing a child similar to Sophia and vanishing quick into the night. These sightings multiply, putting the town in such a state of panic and fear that Devereaux has no choice but to open the Bartlett case again.

I'm not promising any updates soon, but I'm hopeful. :)

it's all your fault Laelah another dead at 12:07 AM  

the bloody mirror says - Author's Note, Introduction, Little Miss Murder

1 bloody corpse(s):

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful. :)
This seems great and I'm so excited to read it! I have already read your first chapter, and I really must say...you'd better hurry up with chapter two!
Kay, no, I won't judge you.
But seriously.
CHAPTER TWO.

July 12, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Little Miss Murder is (c) to Laelah.

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod

Work under CC License.

Creative Commons License